Saturday, 9 February 2013

In My Dreams...


In My Dreams….

I saw a girl
I saw her all alone…
Her hair dancing with the beat of air,
Her beauty enhancing the beauty of nature…
In my dreams,
In my dreams,
Only…In my dreams

Now, I am standing beside her,
We are together…
That’s all I need,
All I need…
There will be no pain no sorrow no suffering,
Until she is with me…
She is all I need,
All I need…
In my dreams,
In my dreams,
Only…In my dreams

Weather is stormy
Love is being tested
She is holding my hand
When no one did
She won’t let anything happen to me
This is all I need,
All I need
In my dreams,
In my dreams,
Only…In my dreams

She had to go far
Away from me
But she promised to be together forever
I need her
I trust her
It’s painful

She lied
She is not with me
Loneliness all over the place
That’s what she wanted??


Now m standing all alone
No one beside me
A tear rolling down the cheek
Asking only one question
Why me??
Why me??
In my dreams,
In my dreams,
Only…In my dreams
~Rupesh



No comments:

Post a Comment